BBA is one of the most reputed undergraduate courses in the management field. The course equips students with strong knowledge and technical skills to make a career in the field of real estate and infrastructure. The field is not only restricted to the construction of residential and commercial buildings. It also includes the construction of public structures such as roads, canals, dams, bridges, etc.
Top 15 BBA Colleges in India: BBA in Real Estate
Let’s share the list of top BBA Colleges in India to help you out choosing the ideal college to fulfil your education need:
- SVKM Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Amity University, Noida
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS), Delhi
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Presidency College, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini, Delhi
- St. Joseph College of Commerce, Bengaluru
- J D Birla Institute, Kolkata
BBA in real estate is a course, which is the blend of the technical and managerial skills that are required to flourish the Indian Real Estate sector. This program is available with top BBA colleges in India. By studying this course, one gains the skills in various sectors of the Real Estate industry. These include Business Development, Development of Real Estate, Real Estate Marketing, Valuation of Real Estate, Financial aspect of Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate & Management of Facilities and etc.
BBA in Real Estate: Undergraduate Curriculum & Eligibility
BBA in real estate is available with top BBA colleges in India as 3 years management course in which each academic year is divided into two semesters. The entire program consists of six semesters. There are many government and private colleges offering the course which provide admissions on merit basis or through entrance examination.
The eligibility to pursue this course in top BBA colleges in India is that one must have passed 10+2 or any other qualifying exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% marks or more.
BBA Real Estate: Postgraduate Course
After pursuing BBA, one can look up for further studies. Pursuing MBA in the real estate sector and infrastructure management is also a great option. One can plan to pursue PG Diploma courses or can pursue PG Certificate courses. These are some of the relevant courses one can choose after completing graduation in real estate and infrastructure management.
Top BBA Colleges in India: BBA Real Estate Scope
After graduating in Real Estate from top BBA colleges in India, you will come across diverse job opportunities in different real estate and infrastructure sectors. The top recruiters include Real Estate Developers, Consultancy Firms, Construction Firms, Infrastructure Developers, and Architecture Firms. The job roles offered are Finance manager, Project manager, Planning specialist, and Consultant.
BBA in real estate prepares individuals to work with property consulting firms in valuation, brokerage, marketing, investment banking, etc. It also prepares the graduate to work with real estate development firms in business development, sales & marketing, building management, finance-related job profiles.
BBA graduates in real estate work with banks & financial institutions as credit heads, in business development, valuation, sales, technical feasibility roles. Adding to all this, BBA graduates can make their careers with corporates in corporate real estate and facilities management departments. Graduates from top BBA colleges in India can also opt to work with the government in estate and property departments too.
Salaries of BBA Real Estate Graduates
Talking about the salary of a real estate graduate, it depends on various factors. Some of the prominent factors on which the salary of BBA graduates in the real estate sector from top BBA colleges in India are:
- The institute from which the candidate has completed his/ her graduation in a particular field.
- The level of one’s education that if he/ she has completed education at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate level.
- The specialization of BBA.
- The salary also depends on the domain one has chosen.
- An average minimum salary range is between 15,000 – 30,000 INR based on job roles. Adding to this, there perks and incentives based on job roles.
The scope for BBA Real Estate from top BBA colleges in India is lucrative as the sector is growing by each day. You can also pursue higher studies in the same field and upgrade yourself accordingly. Mentioned above are the new job dimensions of BBA in Real Estate and Infrastructure management.