How did the 14 year old get Burns?

How did the 14 year old get Burns?

A 14-YEAR-OLD schoolboy suffered horrific burns when a deodorant can exploded during a prank – turning him into a human fireball. Kyle Round and a friend were messing around with a Sure aerosol and a cigarette lighter when the freak accident occurred.

Where did 13 year old boy get set on fire?

CBS affiliate KCTV reports the teenager was rushed to Children’s Mercy Hospital after the flames ignited. Police say his hair and face were burned. The boy was walking home from East High School when he was attacked by two other boys around 3 p.m. Feb 28.

How did the boy get Burns on his face?

The teenager accidentally dropped the can because it was hot and it exploded when it hit the ground, engulfing his face and arms in flames. Terrified Kyle managed to extinguish the blaze by rolling in a puddle while his pal dashed to a nearby pub to raise the alarm. WHO WAS IN THE WRONG?

How old was the girl who lit herself on fire?

A 13-year-old girl from Portland, Oregon, has spent over two weeks in the hospital with severe third-degree burns to her body, and her family believes she was trying to replicate a viral TikTok video when she lit herself on fire.

A 14-YEAR-OLD schoolboy suffered horrific burns when a deodorant can exploded during a prank – turning him into a human fireball. Kyle Round and a friend were messing around with a Sure aerosol and a cigarette lighter when the freak accident occurred.

The teenager accidentally dropped the can because it was hot and it exploded when it hit the ground, engulfing his face and arms in flames. Terrified Kyle managed to extinguish the blaze by rolling in a puddle while his pal dashed to a nearby pub to raise the alarm. WHO WAS IN THE WRONG?

How old was Kyle round when he got Burns?

Kyle Round must stay out of direct sunlight for two years and may yet need skin grafts for his devastating injuries A 14-YEAR-OLD schoolboy suffered horrific burns when a deodorant can exploded during a prank – turning him into a human fireball.

How did Kyle from Underwood get his burns?

Terrified Kyle managed to extinguish the blaze by rolling in a puddle while his pal dashed to a nearby pub to raise the alarm. An ambulance rushed Kyle, of Underwood, Nottingham, to the city’s Queen’s Medical Hospital where he was treated for 12 per cent burns to his face and body.